Friday, April 22, 2011

Main Grid. The wild Crazy world of Secondlife.































I haven't updated my blog in what seems like forever so I decided I'm going to blog again.

A lot has happened over the months, Fashion has changed, Teengrid merged with maingrid, Friends where lost, friends where gained, the world pretty much has gone upside down and insane. Madd* However is still running for you old fans from forever ago, teengrid years and youtube channel subscribers. I have things on xstreet, mainly just like 4 things. Sucker Punch themed outfits and a few dresses. Haha. Probably should update that but its so tedious!

Madd* is currently in EROS. Sim, preserving the fashion and the designers of Old Teengrid.
Here are my new sign photos for you all to enjoyy

No comments:

Post a Comment