Saturday, April 23, 2011

Ugh.

So today I am rambling. My imagination is huge, unconrtolable and insane. I love my imagination more then anything, and if I ever had to give it up, I'd kill myself. Unfortunately, people don't tend to accept my imagination, and don't understand me quite like I want to. They tell me its okay, take care of things I'd rather take care of and I just sit down Watching, knowing I could do better, I like control of my life, and what effects me. I don't like watching other people do things for me. Its irritating, I hate going to the grocery store and people bagging for me, Because well I know I can do better->I work at a grocery store as a bagger. I hate being an artist, and being critiqued. I know exactly what my problems and flaws are in a painting or a drawing, I hate being critiqued and people pointing out those flaws. My mother does that all the time to everything I do, so Why should I have to deal with that? I know to get better, To get better for who? Myself? Or Get better for the world to accept me? Why Should I have to be accepted? Most artists out in the world, who have ever been something, Did what they wanted, against the rules, fought, and Got noticed, Not because of What pleased everyone else. So basically what I'm trying to say... Art should be for the artist, an artist should be the one allowed to control their art, and society, well can basically Stop trying to control something/someone they should know they can't.

1 comment:

  1. I've told you that you're an amazing artist, and i meant it. I'd suggest not care if you get accepted. Many famous artists were hated all their lives and never accepted til near the end of their lives. If you study the history of art, see the age when they got known vs how long they had actually been doing art.

    In the artistic world, respect and critic is bullshit. Art is just a point of view, no matter what type of art is. People will have their opinion, but it doesn't mean its right. It doesn't mean that you should take it to heart. Just enjoy yourself and how you feel with your art. Work with each piece til you're content with it. You'll always be critical of your art. Its a sign that you love it and aspire to do more with it. It challenges you to do better.

    yush i will stop babbling now XP

    ReplyDelete